5.5” – 6.5”
6.5” – 7.7”
7.7” – 8.9”
Sizing varies across trackers. Use this guide to pick the right fit & size up if you’re between sizes.
* X-large size only available online at Fitbit.com
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more
Charge’s wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
Batteries & Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: up to 7 – 10 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth low energy
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitute: 30,000 feet
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
Charge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices